Professor Teaches® QuickBooks 2015 review
Published & copyrighted by Individual Software
Fiftysixtysoftware.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
About This SoftwareProfessor Teaches QuickBooks 2015 is a user-friendly computer training software designed to teach you the ins and outs of Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2015. This is a hands-on, interactive course that will provide everything you need to know about the fundamentals of QuickBooks Pro 2015. Professor Teaches provides you with hours of interactive lessons in a realistic simulation of the software. Learn how to manage sales, invoices, payroll and more in no time at all.
What is Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2015?
QuickBooks Pro 2015 is the premier small business accounting software designed to help small businesses manage product inventory, sales, invoices, company payroll, and countless other aspects of running a business.
What are the Benefits of Learning Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2015?
Harness the power of QuickBooks Pro 2015 small business accounting software to help your business grow. With QuickBooks Pro 2015 you can:
Enter customer payments
Create invoices and forms
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches QuickBooks 2015
Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:
• Accounting Basics
• QuickBooks Fundamentals
• Setting Up Lists
• Creating Items
• Entering Transactions for Incoming Funds
• Maintaining Financial Information
• Working with Reports
Professor Teaches QuickBooks 2015 Includes:
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Check marks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training